Pure IP is a qualified sip trunk provider for Microsoft Lync and a member of the global SIP trunking ecosystem of Mircosoft.
The UniQom SIP Trunking service can help you save on your business phone bills and extend your communication over IP to employees in all offices, whether they are on a main site, at branch offices, or working remotely!
Combining Pure IP’s Uniqom SIP Trunking with the Microsoft Lync Service delivers a number of benefits:
• Achieves significant cost savings on your phone bills by controlling costs
• Eliminates the need for ISDN services
• Improves communication with mobile and remote workers
• No additional equipment required to connect Lync with Pure IP UniQom SIP Trunking
• Improved call security with call encryption
• Ability to provision, port LYNC PSTN numbers, NGN and freephone numbers
• Unifies all communications including voice, video, data and other capabilities
In order to achieve qualification, we passed rigorous and extensive tests under the Microsoft Unified Communications Open Interoperability Program . This means our UniQom SIP Trunking service is qualified by Microsoft to interoperate with Lync and ensures that customers have a seamless experience with setup, support, and use of their unified business telecommunications with Lync.