Services | Property Advice
- Verify, check and report on the soundness of building structures.
- Descriptions of the strengths and weaknesses of property.
- Evaluation of the structural features that add value to the property.
- Identify those structural features that need improving.
- Digital photography is used to illustrate structural features (for pricing, selling and buying purposes).
- Verify information held by councils with on site improvements or alterations.
- Initial inspection.
- Consent/permit check.
- Action plan.
- Sellers report.
See Sellsmart on the about pages
- Assess and provide solutions to meet council requirements and obtain building consents.
- Provide cost estimates on construction work and maintenance requirements.
- Arrange contractors to carry out any recommended work through our network of preferred contractors.
- Assist in arranging bridging finance if required for necessary remedial work.
- In some areas we may be able to arrange for display furniture and plants to enhance the saleability of empty homes.