Property Development Coordination | Project Consultancy Group
Project Consultancy Group
Marketing, Site Meetings
There are many reasons for developing properties, but a successful development process generally produces what was intended, is completed on time and within budget and achieves statutory compliance, thereby satisfying the client, occupiers and investor.
A successful development requires competent and experienced development management.
The Development Manager may provide a range of assistance towards the completion of a successful development, including:
- Review and, where necessary, amend or prepare job briefs for all associated disciplines including marketing, planning, construction management, architect, solicitors, surveyor and engineer.
- Carry out appropriate bulk and location exercises. Oversee the preliminary design in terms of client requirements, the market and the optimum form of construction.
- Liaise with consultants, Council and other agencies on all consenting and development issues including, Traffic, Planning, ground conditions, fire requirements and site services, on an on-going basis.
- Carry out feasibility studies and cash flows.
- Prepare a comprehensive funding package for the development and follow up with funder on any issues.
- Coordinate submission for Resource Consents; arrange and attend pre-lodgment meetings; consult with affected parties.
- Prepare a marketing budget and marketing strategy, if required. Oversee and check material for brochures. Oversee and check brochure design and production and media advertising.
- Coordinate with solicitor and provide input for title matters, body corporate rules and appropriate legal documentation for leases and sales.
- Finalise pricing and oversee construction contract documentation for the development. Advise the best method for construction e.g. Tender, Negotiated Price or Managed Contract.
- Coordinate application for building consent.
- Coordinate leasing process:
- Reporting on implications of incentives;
- Arranging any additional special conditions relating to any specific tenant requirements.
- Attend site meetings as required; ensure prompt production and distribution of site meeting minutes.
- Oversee reports of costs against budgets and oversee the critical path timetables.
- Coordinate certification and drawdown and ensure preparation of monthly drawdown statements and reports for presentation to the funder's quantity surveyor.
- Oversee correct processing of construction variations and update feasibilities and budgets accordingly.
- Liaise with Surveyor and solicitor re any new boundaries and titles and body corporate.
- Oversee practical completion, producer statements and remedial works. Liaise with purchasers and lessees as appropriate.
- Oversee completion and Code Compliance Certificates from Council.
- Arrange issuing of new titles and building handover, as required.
, Site Meetings
Contact Project Consultancy Group
Email - none provided
Print this page