Power Quality Analyzers : Power Monitors, Inc® : Power Quality Monitors : Wireless Power Quality Measurement - vision
Power Quality Analyzer, Power Quality Measurement
Power Quality Analyzer
Power Quality Analyzers : Power Monitors, Inc® : Power Quality Monitors : Wireless Power Quality Measurement
We’ve loaded the Vision handheld power quality analyzer with features you won’t find on larger, more expensive power analyzers. The Vision combines PMI’s industry-leading wireless power quality monitoring technology with a handheld, graphical meter. Use it to view real-time waveforms, make spot measurements, and take measurement snapshots, then leave it in place for full power logging.
The Vision measures voltage, current, all power quantities, harmonics, and flicker. It includes a color graphical LCD display, data storage, and high speed USB.
- True RMS voltage and current measurement
- User-programmable waveform and transient capture
- Real-time graphical display of voltage and current waveforms, power, vectors, harmonics
- Viewing of all real-time data without disturbing or altering an in-progress power monitoring session
- 16,666 samples per 60Hz cycle per voltage channel (VisionPro)
- 4,166 samples per 60Hz cycle per current channel (VisionPro)
- 0-600 Vrms (continuous) measurement, ±5kV peak transient capture
- 20 and 200A current range TLAR clamps; 100, 1000, and 5000A current range FlexCTs
- Up to 1GB memory
- Individual factory calibration and report ensures high accuracy and stability over a wide temperature range.
Flex 12/4 four-channel flexible current probes
- Voltage leads
- Soft Carrying Case
- Communication Cables: USB, Ethernet** Vision Pro only
, Power Quality Measurement