Planit Associates is one of the South Islands leading resource management planning consultant specialist and has both the integrity and skills to ensure that you receive sound advice and high quality outputs. We are proud to be able to offer you a complete range of services associated with policy development, resource management planning and practice.
Planit Associates is committed to promoting environmental sustainability and is a signatory to the Ministry for the Environments “New Zealand Urban Design Protocol”. As such, we are committed to creating quality urban design and recognise our role and responsibility in achieving this.
In addition Planit Associates three directors and three other senior staff members regularly appear as commissioners and have expert knowledge of the processes involved in preparing and presenting evidence, consent processing and mediation services. Their level of experience varies between 1 to 17 years. The following have all completed the Ministry for the Environments “Making Good Decisions” course and have achieved certification.
Chairing Endorsement and Hearings certified:
Bob Batty - Post Grad Dip TCP Post Grad Dip LD MNZPI MRTPI (Rtd)(UK)
Dean Chrystal - BRP MNZPI
Bob Nixon - BA Dip TP MNZPI
Jonathan Clease - BSc MRRP Grad.NZPI
Justine Ashley - BRS, PG Cert RS, MNZPI
Matt Bonis - BREP (Hons), MNZPI
Call our offices today to speak to one of our consultants to see how we can help you.
Planit Associates will provide consultancy services which achieve outstanding levels of client satisfaction by:
- Ensuring full understanding of the project and delivering the agreed requirements of the client;
- Ensuring the client fully understands project process;
- Always striving to deliver the right result the first time;
- Continually reviewing and improving the effectiveness of our quality management system;
- Ensuring that all our employees understand our quality management system; and
- Gaining commitment from all our employees to the process of quality improvement.