PILLOW-CUSHION 4U ENT. LTD. - Ball Fibre™, Pillows, Cushions, Comforters, Duvets, Bedding
Cushions, Packing, Pillows
| PRODUCTS MADE FROM BALL FIBRE™ The Ball Fibre™ is springy, fluffy, odorless, non-allergenic, lightweight and voluminous, so the resulting products are light and washable, and can maintain body temperature, providing the best quality and the utmost comfort for the consumer at a competitive price.
In general, Ball Fibre™ can be used in the following:
- Bedding (Pillows, Comforters/Duvets, light blankets, sleeping bags …)
- Furniture (Sofas, Loveseats, Armchairs …)
- Interior design (all kinds of cushions, even custom made to fit your de'cor)
- Winter clothing (duffle coast, wind jacket, anorak …)
A.1.2. DOWN LIKE PILLOW- Provides maximum comfort.
- Filled with our soft high quality Ball Fibre™
- The cover is made of soft 100% cotton, 200 thread count fabric and finished with fine details like Sateen piping edges.
- Soft springy Ball Fibre™ is blown into a pillow shell
- Machine warm washable & dryable.
- Supreme refluffability
- Standard 20”x26” ( 51x66 CM)
- Queen 20”x30” (51x76 CM)
- King 20”x36” (51x91 CM)
- Body Pillow 20”x63” (51x160 CM)
- Nursing Pillows ( C & U Shapes in different sizes)
A.3. PRODUCTS FOR FURNITURE INDUSTRYWe produce also Back Cushion forms for Sofas & Love Seats. Please ask us about different shapes, patterns, sizes and prices.
A.4. BALL FIBRE™ WHOLESALE FOR RELATED INDUSTRIESWe produce regular Fluff Ball Fibre and Super Fluff Ball Fibre™. Please Contact us for details.
About 8 KG ( 18 LB) of Ball Fibre™ are packed under pressure in a 30”x45” Polypropylene woven bags.
Websites by Alan A Sandercott
B. RELATED MACHINERY & EQUIPMENTS FOR BALL FIBRE™ AND NON-WOVEN INDUSTRY
B.1. Ball Fibre™ Production Line
In addition to manufacturing our bedding products, we design, supply and distribute, exclusively, the whole production line for Ball Fibre™ Pillows, Cushions and Duvets.With our Ball Fibre™ production line, we offer planning and technical support in order to maximize production and profitability. Our Ball Fibre™ production line consists of an opening machine, a Ball Fibre™ forming machine, a blowing machine and a compress packing machine. For more detailed information, please contact us.
B.2. Automatic Padding and Wadding Packing machine
With this 3 step automatic packing machine, you will be able to compress the voluminous padding in 3 steps:
By simultaneously pressing and suctioning the air from the product during the packing process, this machine will minimize the damage to your products during packing. When the product is unpacked, the rate of volume will return to its original size. This machine can save packing time (it can process 2-3 rolls of padding per minute), the amount of packing material you have to use, and the labour cost.
By packing the goods in this manner, the volume and size of the product can shrink up to 1/4 of its original size, thereby saving costs on transportation and storage. Reducing the size can also make the product easier to load and unload.
- compressing the material
- suctioning the air out of it
- then moving it forward, out of the machine
, Packing Machine
, Wadding Packing Machine
Contact Pillow-cushion 4u
Email - none provided
Print this page