We can take almost any 1930's to 1970's radio and convert it to digital, allowing you to keep the original apperance of your radio but giving it the latest in technology. Digital AM/FM radio and USB/SD/AUX inputs all from your old radio!
Once converted your old radio will feature the following:
- AM/FM radio (2 AM bands/3 FM bands – 6 presets on each band. Selectable USA or Euro tuning and RDS)
- Remote USB/SD/AUX Inputs (24 inch long cable so you can mount the box hidden away out of sight, ie in the glove box)
- USB/SD reader plays MP3 and WMA files direct from the radio for the best sound quality. You can search tracks and select song using the radio.
- RF remote control. (This means you can control the radio outside of the vehicle! – no pointing the remote at the unit like you do with a conventonal IR remote)
- 2 pairs of Pre Outs (front and rear RCA type for use of external amplifers)
- 50 x 4 internal amplification
- LCD display (scrolls song and artist's name when playing digital media!)
We can do custom sound system installs to what ever level you want!
From new parcel shelves with hidden speaker grills to full custom boot installs! Fiberglass kick panels, door pods, Sub boxes, Perspex LED back lit panels - you name it we can do it!
Speakers/Subwoofers and Amplifiers:
We stock Infinity speakers and Soundstream amplifiers and subwoofers. We stock these brands because they're among the best for sound quality. If the job is worth doing, it's worth doing properly!
Speakers made just for old American cars (those odd sizes you can't get anywhere – we stock them!)
5x7 Dual Voice Coil, 4x10 Dual Voice Coil, 6x9 Dual Voice Coil (DVC speakers are generally used in areas where a speaker is centrally mounted, common in many old cars – they allow you to put both left and right channels into the same speaker something you can't do with a normal speaker (well not easily anyhow!).