We have a well equipped machine shop at Petone Engineering and experienced machinists for all your engineering needs. We specialize in one-offs, prototypes and repairs.
Some examples of Petone Engineering machining work:
- Digger pins, and bushes
- Bronze bushes and sleeves
- Bushing worn bearing housings for electric motor end frames
- Welding up and machining back bearing surfaces and threads on shafts
- Repairing keyways
- Bore and keying of pulleys, sprockets and couplings.
- Manufacturing items from drawings and copying existing parts
- Machining a new part from a damaged or worn sample.
We machine all types of materials, mild steel to high tensile, hardened steels, stainless steels, copper, brass, aluminium, nylons and plastics. We can also help with design of parts and machinery.