Leaders in GPRS Security Technology - permaconn csru
19 Inch Rack, Telephone Lines, 19 Inch Rack Mount
19 Inch Rack
Permaconn Central Station Receiver Unit
Need a more reliable Security System?
The Central Station Receiver Unit (CSRU) is housed in a 19 inch rack mount unit and receives messages from Permaconn outstations. The CSRU interfaces with most central station software packages including SIMS, ADSW, Dice and Mastermind.
The CSRU is a self contained unit and does not require additional PCs to operate.
The choice is simple. The choice is Permaconn
- Wireless alarm communications replaces telephone lines for Burglary monitoring.
- Dual redundancy is built in with both a primary and back up Central Station Receiver unit (CSRU) available to maintain monitoring using independent GPRS networks.
- Total supervision of connection to computer and message transfer using ACK; NAK and interrogation signals.
- Accepts transmissions from PM1020, PM2020, Safelinq and AVL devices.
- Buffer capacity to store 558 messages.
- Supports 3000 outstations.
- All messages are encrypted with AES128.
- Firmware upgrades free - updated using Permaconn GPRS network.
AS and NZS listings
– AS/NZS 2201.5 (2008) Classs2/3/4
– AS/NZS CISPR 22
– AS/NZS 60950.1
Two serial ports
– Port 1 emulates the Ademco 685 receiver
– Port 2 connection to serial printer (raw data)
- Display LEDs for Power, Heart Beat, On Line, GPRS, Host and printer failure.
- Built in Battery charger
- Dual band GSM 900 & 1800 MHz modem
- Standard SMA connector for antenna.
- Very low power consumption.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia.
- Easy to install.
, 19 Inch Rack Mount
, Receiver Unit
, Telephone Lines
Email - none provided
Print this page