Leaders in GPRS Security Technology - permaconn csmu
Strong communication means nothing gets lost along the way.
The Central Station Management Unit (CSMU) is used to send commands to the PM1020 and PM2020 units that are installed in the protected premises. The set up consists of two components – the 19” Permaconn rack mount CSMU and the software. The software can run on any Windows based PC with a serial port that connects to the CSMU.
The choice is simple. The choice is Permaconn
- Remotely operate outputs on Permaconn Outstation.
- Remotely switch outstations to PSTN to allow
The CSMU can “Ping” Permaconn outstations and display:
– State of all inputs
– Status of phone line
– Status of the interface (Dialer Lead)
– Signal strength
– Status of the battery
– Status of the mains power
– Status of reporting path
– Status of the network connection
– State of the outputs
- Can be utilised without the CSRU.
- GSM 900 & 1800Mhz Modem.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia.
- Easy to install.
Email - none provided
Print this page