Leaders in GPRS Security Technology - permaconn
Private Networks, Alarm Panel
The Permaconn solution is the preferred choice among today’s Security engineers for enhanced security and modern telecommunication demands. All alarm messages have four (4) totally independent paths of communication available - Telco 1 GPRS, Telco 2 GPRS, IP and Phone Line. With four (4) paths of communication and every signal being acknowledged as ‘sent & received’, you can be guaranteed the right choice has been made. Permaconn has been independently tested by a certified test laboratory and is compliant to Class 4 AS/NZ 2201.5-2008. The choice is simple. The choice is Permaconn
The choice is simple. The choice is Permaconn
- Dialler capture module (DI-200) is available to interfaceonto any alarm panel using the Contact ID (CID) reporting format.
- IP reporting available with the optional IP-62 module.
Certified and compliant to:
– AS/NZS CISPR 22
– AS/NZS 60950.1
– AS/NZS 2201.5 (2008) Class/2/3/4
– AS/ACIF S0002
- Dual Sim & IP – True redundancy that really works.
- Operates on 13.8V supplied by Alarm Panel.
- Reports all power and status messages.
- Tamper Input.
- All messages are encrypted using AES128.
- Fixed monthly costs supplied with Vodaphone and 2 Degrees GPRS service including SIM Cards.
- Designed & Manufactured in Australia.
- Permaconn GPRS operates in private networks (VPN) provided by Vodaphone and 2 Degrees, guaranteeing all data transmitted and received is secure
, Private Networks
Email - none provided
Print this page