From small businesses to large corporations, replication of databases, email systems, and other locked content has become a critical component of disaster recovery and high availability implementations.
PeerSync Solutions provide byte-level as well as full file replication of most modern database and email systems without causing any interruption to services for all major database packages.
There are several database packages on the market and Peer Software has developed
application-specific tools as well as generic backup tools for your database protection
Peer Solution's Benefits
- Databases are normally large in size.
- End Users' need to keep working while a backup is running.
- The need for an automated close to real-time backup to minimize down time.
Peer Software provides solutions
for managing, executing, and automating
the backup process of all major database packages.
With our solution, database backups will be unobtrusive to the end user and the network
traffic will be minimized by replicating database changes at the byte-level for
a fast and least resource-intensive backup.
PeerSync Server was created to provide the foundation for your disk based high data
availability requirements. Below are just a few of the core features:
- One to One OR Many to One Server backup
- Central Configuration Administration
- Centralized Monitoring for Backup Status
- Real-Time and Scheduled Processing
- Open-File/Database Replication
- Byte-Level Replication
- UNC Path, TCP/IP and FTP Support
- Configures and runs in minutes instead of hours