New Altair Ignition Systems
Pazon Ignitions Limited
Tuesday, August 9, 2011 |
Pazon is pleased to announce the launch of a new range of ignition systems, named Altair. The benefits include:
- A fully digital system at considerably lower cost than the Smart Fire systems.
Compact ignition module (same size as the Sure Fire).
- Will run at very low supply voltages; the electronics will run even as low as 3 volts. In practise the low voltage operation (spark quality) depends also on the coils, and current availability (battery charge, etc.). The Altair triple system includes three 3 volt coils, which helps with low voltage operation.
- Dedicated electronic tachometer output drive (not available on the Sure Fire, but standard with the Smart Fire).
- Static timing light feature (also standard with the Smart Fire).
- Idle stabilisation on the Altair twin system (as preferred by Commando owners).