Do you have an old un-used veggie patch in your garden? We can revive it and bring it back to its former glory with our Patch revival service.
Our Patch revival service includes a complete revamp of your patch
- Getting rid of current weeds/ debris
- Re-filling with organic compost
- Planting out seedlings
- Maintenance pack
- Follow up consultation
If you want to plant out your own veggie patch but just need a bit of guidance, our consultancy service will assist you.
Our consultancy service includes
- Tailored planting plan drawn specifically for you
- Maintenance pack including
- Crop rotation chart
- Monthly planting guide
- Companion planting and growing tips chart
- Pest and disease control chart
- Maintenance booklet
We provide a 6 weekly maintenance service, whereby we tend to any upkeep and plant out new seedlings, ensuring you have a continuous supply of vegetables.
DIY Raised Vegetable Garden Kitsets with comprehensive maintenance packs start from $490 including GST - (includes delivery in central Auckland)
If you prefer to build your own garden, you can buy one of our Patch from Scratch kitsets. Each pack comes with simple instructions.
We will have everything delivered to your door so you can go ahead make your own patch from scratch.
Included in each pack:
- Timber kitset frame
- Assembly Instructions
- Stainless steel screws
- Comprehensive maintenance pack (see consultancy info for contents)
Kit sets are only available in the following standard sizes (see for diagrams)
- Urban Vitality One bed (240cm long x 60cm wide x 30cm high)
- Quad Pod Potager Four beds (180cm long x 90cm wide x 30cm high)
- Double Nourish Two beds (180cm long x 90cm wide x 30cm high)
- Cherish patch One bed (240cm long x 120cm wide x 30cm high)