The www.partsco.com website (the "Website") is owned and operated by Partsco.com Ltd . All of the goods on this Website are offered by Partsco.com Ltd ("we/us") which will be the contracting party for any order that you place.
These Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to all transactions for the sale of goods on the Website. Please read them carefully. They do not affect your statutory rights. We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes will take effect on the date they are posted on the Website.
Prices and Promotions
1. All prices and charges on the Website are shown in / calculated from NZ Dollars. They include any GST (Goods & Services Tax) payable but exclude delivery charges, sales outside of NZ are not liable for any GST content. We are not responsible for any other importation taxes, sales taxes or charges that may be levied at the delivery destination.
2. Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on the Website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mispriced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
3. Prices that are reduced for sales and promotions are only valid for the specified period.
4. We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods on the Website at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order.
2. All orders made by you through the Website are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason and will not be liable to you or to anyone else in those circumstances.
3. Information concerning stock availability is not available on the Website. If you order goods which are not available, we will contact you by e-mail and you will have the option to wait until the goods are available, or cancel your order in accordance with our cancellation and returns policy. In the event your order is cancelled, we will refund any payment already collected from you in respect of that order, in accordance with our cancellation and returns policy.
Right to Withdraw Goods
1. We reserve the right to withdraw any goods from the Website at any time.
2. We will not be liable to you or anyone else for withdrawing any goods from the Website.
1. The total cost of your order is the price of the goods, GST content if applicable, delivery charges and credit card processing fees, if applicable.
2. Payment can be made by PAYPAL, direct credit or most major credit cards in accordance with the payment methods section. If using credit card, payment will be debited from your account upon or shortly before despatch of the goods to you.
3. You confirm that the credit card that is being used is yours. All credit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment we will not accept your order and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal.
4. We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit card payment in accordance with your order.
Delivery and Risk
1. We despatch items ordered by you as they are available from our suppliers, the delivery charge will be calculated when you place your order.
2. Orders will be sent to the delivery address that you provide us with. We cannot be held responsible if this delivery address is incorrect.
3. We will use our best endeavours to ensure that reasonable delivery times are met but we cannot accept any liability for late deliveries which are due to circumstances outside of our reasonable control.
4. Once the goods have been received by you, all risk of damage to, or loss of, the goods shall pass to you. If you intend to cancel your order in accordance with the cancellation and returns policy, you must keep good care of the goods pending their return to us.
Cancellation & Returns
Should you wish to cancel or return any of your goods, you may only do so provided the item is not damaged and is deemed fit for re-sale. Any refund due will made once the goods have been assessed for condition accordingly. Refunds will consist of the price of the goods less any shipping costs.