Complimentary Pick Ups
- National Park Village has bus and train links and we are happy to offer a complimentary pick up service from either of these stops should you come by rail or bus.
Tour Desk – Our staff are happy to help organise and advise on activities in the area, we encourage staff to experience the available activities so that they can give the best information to our guests, please enquire on booking should you wish to pre-organise an activity.Guiding
– If you would like the services of a guide to do the Tongariro Alpine Crossing or to have a guided tour of the area we can organise this for you with a local guide.Hire Gear
– We have a range of outdoor equipment and clothing for hire, please see our reception desk on check in for further details. There are also hire shops in the village for all summer and winter hire gear.Weddings
– The Park can host weddings of up to 130 people, we provide the reception venue, ceremony venue, and accommodation for all of the guests, please click here for further information.Conferences
– The Park has a brand new (July 2011) conference facility which can host up to 100 attendees, please click here for further information.School and Groups
– The Park has hosted a number of school groups large and small and can arrange special package deals for schools. Planning a large group outing, or have a tour organised? Groups are regular visitors to The Park and again we are happy to provide group rates and package deals. Please click here to go to our School and Groups page.