Your product is guaranteed for a period of 12 months from the original date of purchase. Most Ozito products are intended for DIY (Do It Yourself) use only as stated in the instruction manual. If a product is defective it will be replaced in accordance with the terms of this warranty. Some warrranty exclusions and limitations apply on consumables and batteries. Please refer to your instruction manual for further details. Warning
The following actions will result in the warranty being void.
•Professional, Industrial or high frequency use if the purpose of the tool is stated as DIY (Do It Yourself) in the instruction manual.
• If the tool has been operated on a supply voltage other than that specified on the tool.
• If the tool has been operated with incorrect oil, fuel or fuel mix.
• If the tool shows signs of damage or defects caused by or resulting from abuse, accidents or alterations.
• Failure to perform maintenance as set out within the instruction manual.
• Failure to correctly fit, adjust or sharpen the chain, blade or cutting attachment.
• If the tool is disassembled or tampered with in any way.