The Council has received applications for resource consent as set out below.
If you wish to make a submission on an application, you may do so by sending a written submission to the Chief Executive Officer, Central Otago District Council, 1 Dunorling Street, (PO Box 122), Alexandra, no later than 4.00pm on the date of closing of submissions.
The submission must be dated, signed by you and include the following information:
- Your name, postal address, telephone number and facsimile number (if applicable).
- Details of the application in respect of which you are making the submission, including location.
- Whether you support or oppose the application.
- Your submission, with reasons.
- The decision you wish the Council to make.
- Whether you wish to be heard in support of your submission.
A form for the making of a submission is available from any office of the Council.
The application may be viewed at the Council offices at Alexandra, Cromwell, Ranfurly and Roxburgh during normal office hours.
A copy of your submission must be served as soon as reasonably practicable on the applicant.