Art, Painting, Art Gallery
Deepen your connection with nature.
For those at any level of experience, who want to draw or paint in stunning locations. We don’t believe we can teach you to paint in a day so our painting excursions begin at two days; the first day being more of an introduction into using paints and mixing them. Choose your preferred 'painting' medium; either pastel, watercolour, acrylic, oil or mixed media. Often this day is spent in our purpose-built studios. The second day is spent outdoors capturing your unique vision on canvas. This can be extended to three days if you become addicted! Customised for all levels of interest, our experienced tutors will guide you into creating your own masterpiece that can be mounted and placed along with your sketches in a complimentary carry folder.
You will be able to fulfill the desire you have always had to paint but have never had the time or opportunity to indulge.
You will receive:
• Professional tuition
• Quality painting materials that are yours to keep
• Comfortable seating with easels and boards. Canvases are also provided
• Delicious complimentary lunches and refreshments
• Luxurious transportation with commentary
• A glass of sumptuous Otago wine at the end of each day
• Optional mounting of best work and complimentary carry folder
Full Day Excursion (8 hours) start from $600 per person per day
, Art Classes
, Art Exhibition
, Art Gallery
, Art School
, Art Studio
, Art Tour
, Artist Studio
, Drawing Classes