Occupational health & safety services in New Zealand that include hazards identification and control processes, safety officer training and compliance with OSH legislation and ACC WSMP requirements.
Safety Compliance NZ Ltd provides occupational health and safety guidance for New Zealand businesses that are directed toward workplace hazard analysis, hazard control, and safety management thus achieving compliance with OSH legislation and ACC programs for workplaces.
Our programs and services are designed to surpass accepted New Zealand standards in the development of your Health & safety System; our systems are designed to cover all areas of the Health & Safety Act. We want our clients to strive for excellence with their occupational health & safety system and achieve a safer workplace.
We specialise in helping you to become compliant under the Health and Safety Act 1992, and ammendments 2003.
We also help in you to receive back up to 20% reduction in your ACC Levies should you wish to apply to enter the Workplace Safety Management Program. We can advise you of your eligability.
We guide you through every to achieve compliance. There is no software to download, large manuals to fill out or forms to fill out. We provide you with everything you need to achieve compliance under the Health and Safety Act 1992.
- We provide a free initial on-site Consultation.
- Pre ACC - WSMP audits
- Accident investigation service
- We provide you with all of the OH & S paper work
- We help you achieve full OSH compliance
- You can achieve up to 20% reduction on your ACC levies by using our systems
- Let us induct your staff into your Health & Safety System and provide on-going health and safety training
- Our fees area adjusted to suit the size of your business and can be taylored to suit your need
Steps to achieving OSH Compliance
- Develop Health and Safety policies
- Hazard identification and training
- Hazardous Substance register
- Individual staff training and competencies
- Accident recording and investigation
- Emergency and evacuation procedures
- Staff acknowledgement and inductions
- Sub-contractors documentation and approved contractors lists
- Health and Safety meetings and minute recording
- Site specific safety plans
For more information complete the no oblication form below and send directly to us. We will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your company needs.