At Horizon Systems, Inc. we provide a comprehensive range of services for all your bulk material handling needs and challenges.
System Performance Audit
Do you have an existing conveying system that does not quite seem to be performing as well as it once did? Are you needing to increase capacity to keep up with increasing demand? Let our team of experts help you discover the possibilities.
- Site survey to evaluate current system capabilities
- Written report with outlining recommendations and associated performance enhancements
- Detailed quotation for recommended modifications
Horizon System's Test Facility
Our test lab facility enables Horizon Systems to test specific characteristics of your materials under simulated operating conditions. These tests are conducted with low-to-high pressure conveying air, at low velocity, in continuous dense phase flow. Based on test results, our extensive historical database and application experience, we are able to engineer trouble-free and cost-effective systems for your material handling projects.
Airlock Rebuild Program
Why would you purchase a new valve to replace one that is just used - not USELESS? Your old airlock will look and run like new, all for 25% less than the cost of a new one!
- Fully inspect the complete valve, not just the trouble spots
- Re-machine the housing, end plates and rotor to proper radial and end clearances
- Provide new bearings, seals and gaskets
- Re-assemble the valve and repaint so it looks as good as new
- Warranty same as new
Filter Maintenance Program
Don't have the manpower or time to take care of your filter? One call is all it takes!
- Filter media change out
- 12-Point inspection
- Replacement of faulty reverse jet pulse cleaning components
Component Refurbishment Program
Do you have a "Bone Pile" of pneumatic conveying equipment that just seems to keep growing? Let us help you put it back into service on your next project!
- Site survey to determine compatibility of components for your particular project
- Complete shop refurbishment
- Custom shop manufacturing and machining
On-Site Inventory Program
Tired of trying to match your part numbers with your supplier's part numbers? Let us make it simple
while saving you time and money!!!!
- Site evaluation of current inventory
- Part number cross referencing report
- Part standardization and compatibility
- Standard pricing guaranteed for one full year