Shand Thomson provides a complete service for all types of businesses requiring annual financial statements.
Your annual financial transactions are analysed and collated into an annual report which includes additional information to help you understand your financial position. The report may contain:
- a summarised commentary (in narrative form) of your financial performance, the effect on capital and taxation commitments
- business and farm performance analysis highlighting trends over a three or five year period, tailored to your industry sector
- farm trends and comparisons - your farm performance may be compared against district benchmarks and trends are graphically illustrated
- a statement of changes in your financial position showing where your funds came from and what they were used for
- summarised financial statements and annual cashflow
- taxation summaries showing taxable income and taxes due for each taxpayer
- financial statements that detail your income and expenditure, capital, assets and liabilities
Our annual reports comply with best practice and all relevant legislation for your entity type.
We encourage our clients to be proactive in their bookkeeping. There are a number of options available:
- manual systems with banklink or codeIT that enable efficient year end processing
- banklink and our assistance with GST return preparation
- manual and electronic cashbooks
We are able to generate regular management reports that provide you with up to date financial management information. These reports:
- are customised to your requirements
- highlight income and expenditure variances between actual and budgeted results
- can be produced monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly or annually
- can be used as a tool to forecast your income, cashflow and taxation for the current year
This service enables you to manage your business from a position of knowledge, with financial reports that are accurate and informative.