The Little Extras
It's always the little extras that add up. Here is a list of some of the extras that we do especially for MBA students which will help make life easier
- All text-books, readings and case studies are loaned out to Otago MBA students at no additional cost
- NZD$100 of printing credit is provided which can be used across campus
- 24-hour, 7-day security swipe access to MBA facilities
- Meals and snacks are frequently provided to MBA students
- Receive endless WiFi broadband at no extra cost
- Get your own special name-plate for inside the MBA classroom
- Have your professional business photos taken by a professional photographer
- A Class-Captain system represents MBA student needs to Management
- A monthly shared lunch with students and staff
International Student Support
The University of Otago has a dedicated International Team to assist students who have come to New Zealand from abroad. International Student Advisers are available on a confidential basis to assist with any issues or questions such as any challenges with cultural adjustment.
The International Office also assist MBA students with Visa and insurance information, particularly during the admission process, and they will assist MBA students preparing for the Otago MBA International Exchange.
The information in this article was current at 02 Dec 2011