At Keogh McCormack we offer a full range of Taxation Services, and our access to specialist advice and proactive approach ensures we deliver a consistent service and build solid relationships which stand the test of time.
Taxation compliance is an ever-evolving requirement and it can be a major cost to your business. We will work with you to discuss ways to reduce your tax and compliance costs and help you achieve your key objectives. We can help you determine an ownership structure that meets your future goals as well as legitimately minimising the income tax you have to pay.
We provide a complete service of help and advice in all of the following areas:
- PAYE and Withholding payments
- Preparation of personal, partnership, trusts/estates & company tax returns and advice on payment of tax
- GST/FBT/RWT/ACC obligations
- Advice on and implementation of trust structures for asset protection and tax minimisation
- Management of any IRD Audits, disputes and rulings
- Overseas transfer pricing
- Expatriates and immigrants
- Overseas investments and tax consequences
Every transaction has the potential to bring with it a GST issue, and it can be easy to overlook the impact that GST has on your business. At Keogh McCormack our staff has the experience in dealing with these issues and is able to offer expert advice on the implications to your business. We are able to offer accurate, timely assistance in a number of areas. These include:
- Registration queries
- Preparation of GST returns
- Filing and adjusting GST returns
- IRD audit assistance
- Specialist events involving GST â eg sale or purchase of property, property development, changes of use
- Assistance in high risk categories â eg transactions with related parties, sales as a going concern, transactions with overseas parties
The rules relating to FBT compliance change regularly and it can be easy to lose sight of the impact to your business. The change of Government in 2008 has now reduced the compliance cost of FBT, but the liability remains. This includes staff benefits and vehicle use. At Keogh McCormack we keep up to date with the world of tax and are able to give accurate advice on the preparation of FBT returns.
We know that FBT can be a potential minefield, so are able to offer advice on the FBT consequences of proposals you intend to make, allowing you to make fully informed decisions.
Rather than paying excessive amounts of FBT, let the experts answer your tax queries. We can assist with the development and administration of a cost-effective employee benefit plan.