Since operator labour comprises more than 75% of your total cost of ownership, it's easy to see why downtime is the enemy. By combining the quality of Crown forklifts, replacement part accessibility, commonality of parts, proven technical forklift service and operator-friendly ergonomic design, Crown and the New Zealand
team offer you uptime like no other forklift company.
• Crown supplied and delivered parts program via our mobile,
highly stocked parts delivery vans.
• On-Site Consignment Programs: Provides inventory
of Crown forklift parts
in the customer facility on a pay-as-used
• On-Site Vendor-Managed Parts: Crown manages the
replenishment of forklift parts, but you pay for
each part as it is acquired
• Parts Usage Analysis/Management Reports: A routine
your parts usage, providing you with a detailed
your fleet maintenance costs.
Crown's forklift service programs include:
- Full Maintenance: You pay a fixed monthly rate. This service includes all forklift repairs due to ordinary wear and tear, wheels and tyres.
- Planned Maintenance: Scheduled inspection and servicing.
- Contract Maintenance: Crown sends you its contract/hire factory-trained
technicians as you require.
- Crown Fleet Audit/Inspections: Review of equipment condition and frequency
of parts replacement to optimise in-house maintenance labour and parts