SG Design's Sian Gillanders is an experienced and knowledgeable kitchen designer. Her aim is to give you the best possible kitchen along with excellent customer service.
Sian's kitchen design process:
- For $400 + GST you have an initial concept design appointment with Sian. After this first meeting she will show you a proposed floor plan, elevations and perspective of your new or renovated kitchen design. (These plans remain the property of SG Design until confirmation of your kitchen order.)
- If you are not satisfied with this concept you can cancel the work without further obligation.
- If you would like to proceed, Sian will work on detailing your plans and a quotation will be presented to you. The design/appointment fee will be shown as a deduction on the quotation.
- Following confirmation and acceptance of the quotation, a full set of plans including floor plan, elevations and perspectives, will be given to you.
- Sian offers expert advice on different finishes, accessories, colour placement and detailing of your designer kitchen, utilising her interior design qualification in this role.
- She chooses to work ONLY with selected joinery manufacturers to manufacture and project manage the crafting and installation of your kitchen.
The information in this article was current at 02 Dec 2011