Employers - OT Solutions - Injury Rehabilitation Recovery Auckland Occupational Therapists Work Place Injuries Accidents NZOT Sol
Health and Safety, Occupational Therapists, Workplace Assessments
After an accident has occurred, you are naturally concerned about the many different implications of this accident. What you need at this time is
- Guidance through the process.
- Reassurance about what you have done and need to do about health and safety.
- Understanding about how to handle the employee and their duties while they are off work.
- Clarity on what to do when they return and how to handle their abilities or disabilities.
- Advice on how to fulfil your Health and Safety Act obligations.
- And so on ..
In other words - OT solutions.
What we can offer is
- A team of qualified Occupational Therapists (OTs) who have a vast knowledge of all the issues you face, as well as the injuries and health issues that your employee is facing.
- Backup administrators to manage and administer your case. They are specialists in their own right, and also they free up the OT to concentrate on working directly with you.
- Professional supervision and ongoing training of all our staff to ensure they keep up with the latest in practices and technology.
- A professional who works in your geographical area, and who understands the local culture and is sensitive to different cultures and needs.
- OT solutions.
Our corporate clients are also very interested in what we can do at the top of the cliff ..
- Apply all the above resources and skills to the workplace before the next accident.
- Workplace assessments.
- Training your staff on safe work practices.
- Ergonomic equipment advice and trials. * Work health education seminars.
- Helping you reduce your ACC Levies.
- OT solutions.
You now have two choices, as an employer:
Read the detail which follows.
, Ergonomic Equipment
, Health and Safety
, Occupational Therapists
, Work Health Education
, Workplace Assessments