OWL™ for eLearning
OWL™ for eLearning is a dynamic online toolbox full of tools, tips, techniques and templates for preparing instructionally sound storyboards that lead to excellent eLearning.
Optimism has been creating outstanding eLearning for years, for many different organisations. OWL for eLearning draws on our expertise and captures our knowledge in this exceptional toolkit to make it easier for you!
Learn from the eLearning experts!
As anyone creating eLearning knows, a high-quality storyboard is essential for producing engaging and successful eLearning. Having an effective storyboard means that you, or your developer, know exactly what the finished piece should look like and how it should work, thus streamlining development time and effort.
OWL for eLearning is the only tool you need to create professional and engaging storyboards. You will be guided through the storyboarding process step by step, making it easy for you to incorporate instructional design (ID) principles and engaging interactions.
If you're already writing storyboards, using OWL for eLearning will ensure yours are first-class by including ID principles, engaging interactions and quality checks. By using OWL for eLearning you will save time and effort, whilst being confident that your storyboards are as good as they can be! OWL for eLearning makes you look good!
OWL for eLearning has everything you need:
- An easy-to-use step-by-step interactive guide for creating effective storyboards
- Extra help, explanations and tools, if and when you need them
- Storyboard templates in both Word and PowerPoint with built-in instructional elements
- Instructional design tips and considerations along the way
- Interaction ideas for different types of authoring tools
- Internet-based so you can use it anywhere, anytime
- Quality checkpoints and checklists so you know when your storyboard is a winner!
You can have OWL for either a low monthly fee, or an affordable annual licence with customisable options
Call us now to get your OWL for eLearning toolbox!
+64 9 520 5820