Part of the secret of the success of events is due to the dedicated volunteers who've helped make them happen.
• Write job descriptions for volunteer roles
• Source and recruit experienced volunteers
• Prepare a volunteer roster
• Meet and greet volunteers
We understand that sponsorship provides extra income and reduces the financial burden for event. It is imperative that all sponsorship and exhibitor interactions are handled professionally and with expertise. We will look after your sponsors and exhibitors with utmost care - making sure their entitlements are fulfilled, they are fully acknowledged, and we will build the rapport that ensures they will come back next year.
• Identify potential sponsors and exhibitors/stallholders by working with the committee, our business contacts and through our membership with APN Data
• Ensure sponsorship benefits are managed successfully
• Design, update and distribute sponsorship and exhibitors proposals
• Answer sponsorship requests and send confirmation letters with invoices
• Set up an online registration form, that is linked to the conference website, making it easy for exhibitors to register and stay informed
• Collect sponsor logos and advertisements in correct format and layout
• Prepare exhibitor floor/site plan
• Book trade stand equipment and liase with electrican
• Prepare a stallholder manual
Attention to financial detail is paramount to ensure the event runs to budget. We are happy to work with your existing budget or can produce one for you. We will ensure that all areas are covered and there are no hidden surprises when the accounts arrive for payment. We operate individual trust accounts for each project and provide timely financial reports during and at the conclusion of the event. Our experience can help you save money.
• Set-up and managing a Trust Account for all monies received
• Negotiate with suppliers
• Produce monthly reports on revenue and expense streams (weekly reports will be required in the last month of the event)
• Produce financial statements at the conclusion of the conference. This includes copies of all invoices and receipts.
Recognising the publics & organisers increasing awareness of environmental issues, onCue offers optimal options for events of every size and style.
• Discuss the details of a Zero Waste event with vendors. Ask them to bring reusable, recyclable or compostable materials
• Place approprate bins around the venue with clear signage
• Work with the MC and announce housekeeping details for the event, making sure to announce that the event is Zero Waste, what that means and what is expected of participants
• If applicable, purchase compostable utensils, dishes, and napkins
Our reputation of exceeding expected attendance comes from our expertise in marketing and strategic communications. We take the time to do the proper market research to reach your target market, ensuring your event is a success. onCue has the expertise to offer in-house online and offline marketing services at a fraction of the usual costs.
Our marketing services include:
• Branding and advertising
• Design and distribution of print collateral
• Prepare and manage a Social Media campaign using Twitter, Fcebook, Linked-in
• Programme design and population
• Book and set-up Window Displays
• Book and liaise with magazine and newspaper companies – subject to advertising budget
• Design community board and liaise with printer – if applicable
• Work with Radio sponsor to book and create radio ads
• Organise print / radio promotions – ticket and giveaways
• Pitch info / send media releases
Stay in touch with the changing needs of your attendees and improve your event year after year.
• Send thank you letters to speakers, sponsors and suppliers
• Set up an online survey and distribute to attendees and sponsors
• Collate survey results