Every conference is unique and at onCue we offer individual services so we can tailor every conference exactly to the needs and requirements of our clients. You may choose to entrust us with the entire management of your conference or simply supplement your own resources with specialised assistance from us. Either way, we welcome the opportunity to discuss your requirements and assist you with enthusiasm and passion to organise a truly outstanding event.
onCue will take care of all the details to ensure that you can attend to your regular commitments and then enjoy the conference. Our expert team will manage all conference/event logistics and administrative tasks efficiently and competently.
• Provide advice and support with all conference matters, logistics & planning
• Prepare project schedule (Timeline) of major tasks
• Prepare a risk management plan
• Prepare a promotional plan
• Manage printing of brochures, name badges, function tickets and signage at the conference
• Organise and pack of conference satchels
• Source conference gear
• Run a conference registration desk through out the event
• Liaise with keynote speakers (send confirmation and thank you letters and arrange travel)
• Attend committee meetings
• Circulate agendas prior to meetings
• Take and circulate meeting minutes
• Prepare runsheets for the venue, AV company, committee and off-site venues
• Liaise with MC prior to and during the conference
• Collect information for the handbook, including: Presidents welcome, venue map, local map, local information, speaker bios and abstracts, sponsor ads, exhibitors floor plan and exhibitors contact details, final programme and social function information
Accurate registration management is essential to a great conference. We operate EventsPro and Events Interactive (specialised software) for live, on-line conference registrations. We have been using this system for 10 years, so we know how it works and can give you accurate reports and make it easy for your delegates to register.
• Develop a secure online registration form, which will include your organisation’s brand and sponsors logos
• Set up online access for delegates to edit their own information and book additional functions
• Develop a manual form that can be downloaded from your website
• Process and confirm registrations
• Process payments and refunds
• Answer delegate questions and record special requests and requirements
(includes speakers and VIPs)
• Provide accurate, real time reports for the conference committee to access live online
Our abstract submission and review system allows user friendly online abstract management. All abstracts can be submitted online by authors. The online review portal offers convenience to reviewers to access abstracts, assign a rating and submit their reviews to the committee
• Set up an online submission form for authors to register and submit their abstracts
• Manage abstracts during the submission process
• Set up a online review site for the committee to review and score abstracts
• Notify the authors of their status and committee review
• Send confimations to authors
• Work with the committee to allocate abstracts to sessions
• Prepare the technical programme
• Manage poster sessions
• Manage AV logistics for presentations, including session slides
• Provde an online abstract archive site, for presentations to be downloaded after the conference
We understand that sponsorship provides extra income and reduces the financial burden for the Association. It is imperative that all sponsorship and exhibitor interactions are handled professionally and with expertise. We will look after your sponsors and exhibitors with utmost care - making sure their entitlements are fulfilled, they are fully acknowledged, and we will build the rapport that ensures they will come back next year.
• Identify potential sponsors and exhibitors by working with the committee, our business contacts and through our membership with APN Data
• Ensure sponsorship benefits are managed successfully
• Design, update and distribute sponsorship and exhibitors proposals
• Answer sponsorship requests and send confirmation letters with invoices
• Set up an online registration form, that is linked to the conference website, making it easy for exhibitors to register and stay informed
• Collect sponsor logos and advertisements in correct format and layout
• Prepare exhibitor floor plan
• Book trade stand equipment
Attention to financial detail is paramount to ensure the conference runs to budget. We are happy to work with your existing budget or can produce one for you. We will ensure that all areas are covered and there are no hidden surprises when the accounts arrive for payment. We operate individual trust accounts for each project and provide timely financial reports during and at the conclusion of the conference. Our experience can help you save money.
• Set-up and managing a Trust Account for all monies received
• Negotiate with suppliers
• Work closely with the conference committee and treasurer
• Produce monthly reports on revenue and expense streams (weekly reports will be required in the last month of the event)
• Produce financial statements at the conclusion of the conference. This includes copies of all invoices and receipts.
onCue has an extensive network of suppliers and contractors throughout New Zealand to guarantee that you will get the best possible service.
• We will act as the primary contact for all liaisons relating to the venue, suppliers & contractors
• Source quotes, negotiate rates & confirm contracts
• We will give recommendations for optimum room requirements and setup and will ensure room requirements are met
• Review menus and prepare final numbers for venues, including special dietary requirements
• Liaise with AV company to ensure all speaker presentations are loaded in time
• Confirm staging and lighting requirements
• Prepare sponsors and speaker slides
Our reputation of exceeding expected attendance comes from our expertise in marketing and strategic communications. We take the time to do the proper market research to reach your target market, ensuring your conference is a success. onCue has the expertise to offer in-house online and offline marketing services at a fraction of the usual costs.
Our marketing services include:
• Press releases
• Branding and advertising
• Design and distribution of print collateral
• Social Media campaigns using Twitter, Fcebook, Linked-in
• Handbook design and population
We understand that social functions can make a conference memorable and we will ensure that the event is run seamlessly and one that the committee can sit back and enjoy while networking with colleagues and members.
• Organise catering and beverages
• Liaise with the theming company
• Liaise and book entertainment
• Work with the organising committee to prepare awards and certificates
• Manage additional and partner tickets
• Manage transport if applicable
• Liaise with MC
We will introduce your delegates and their partners to spectacular places and experiences so that your conference will stay in their memories for a long time to come and ensure that their is sufficient accommodation
• Negotiate rooms rates and pre-book quality accommodation
• Book delegates accommodation as requested and provide rooming lists to providers
• Produce an interesting partner programme
Stay in touch with the changing needs of your delegates and improve yoru conference year after year.
• Send thank you letters to speakers, sponsors and suppliers
• Set up an online survey and distribute delegates and sponsors
• Collate survey results