The Problem Solving Blueprint | Oakley-Browne Associates Limited
A series of 45 cards to help you solve simple and complex problems and figure out what to do faster and better. Supported by a facilitators guide and worksheets.
|USES OF THE EXPERT SYSTEM ||BENEFITS |
- Facilitate problem solving and strategic thinking.
- Coach novice problem solvers.
- Train groups/teams in problem solving.
- A Tool to assist team problem solving.
- Provides common language for talking about problem solving.
- Accelerates the process of problem solving – you get good solutions quicker.
- Accelerates the rate at which novice problem solvers become experts.
- Reduces the cost of traditional training /coaching by at least 50%.
- Provides a Job Aid for performers.
- Provides a common process for teams to solve both simple and complex problems.
- Provides high quality low priced, research based tool for solving problems.
- Produces cost effective quality solutions quicker.
- Makes you a better problem solver in shorter time frames.
- A tool for strategic thinking.
- Includes workbook and worksheets.
- Provides a tool to facilitate the learning organization.
- Facilitates a high level of interaction among learners and problem solvers.
“The problem solving process underlies all deliberate goal oriented behaviour. It is the core competency for all human beings, and the core process for all organizations.” (Nickols 1994)
Contact Oakley-browne Associates
Email - none provided
Print this page