The Learning Strategies Blueprint | Oakley-Browne Associates Limited
Blueprint, Learning Strategies
Overview: The Learning Strategies Blueprint is a card based expert system. The Blueprint has been designed and tested to help users perform two key leadership development tasks.
- To select appropriate learning strategies and events to help leaders gain specific leadership competencies they have been assessed to lack.
- To evaluate the effectiveness of formal leadership courses, programmes and workshops against research based competency based training criteria. The Blueprint has been built on 5 years research and testing.
|APPLICATIONS ||CHARACTERISTICS ||BENEFITS |
- Select learning strategies.
- Select learning events.
- Present research of leadership development applications.
- Evaluate leadership development process effectiveness.
- Present key success factors for leadership development.
- Coach leaders.
- Facilitators and mentors tool for leader coaching.
- Guide to design of leadership development objectives and plans.
- Provides explicit process model for leadership development.
- Evaluate and review formal leadership programmes.
|The Blueprint cards are in three sets and have many applications.
- The leadership development model and research findings.
- The learning strategies and events (50 events)
- Criteria for evaluating formal courses.
- Provides a process to systematically link leadership development with performance management.
- Derived from what “Best Performers” do.
- Has high degree of interaction.
- Increases Human Capital in a measurable way.
- Identifies cost effective development events.
- Gives easy access to research based expertise.
- Reduces time to produce a quality development programme.
- Accelerates learning and reduces cost of formal training.
- Provides research proven criteria for evaluating formal training.
- Integrates all aspects of leadership development.
, Learning Strategies
Contact Oakley-browne Associates
Email - none provided
Print this page