NZSTI provides a wide range of consultancy and training services for both natural and synthetic turf surfaces:
- Construction Services and Tendering
- Laboratory and Analytical Services Maintenance Consultancy
- Performance Testing, Sportsfield Quality and Safety Auditing
- Golf Course Quality Auditing
- Golf Course Design
- Education/Modern Apprenticeships
- NZ Turf Management Journal
- Sports Surfaces Best Use Planning
NZSTI has five regional offices in New Zealand (Auckland, Hamilton, Palmerston North, Christchurch & Dunedin) in addition to offices in Australia (Queensland) and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur). We employ 14 professionally trained advisors with a wide range of experience and specialities.
Through offices located in New Zealand, Australia and Malaysia, NZSTI is well placed to effectively and economically serve the Asian and Pacific regions.
NZSTI agronomists have experience of both cool and warm season turf grasses and a track record in the construction and maintenance of all types of natural and synthetic sports turf surfaces.
Whatever the project … from a multi-sports complex to an individual facility, the New Zealand Sports Turf Institute has the right team for the task. NZSTI staff are proud of the high quality service they provide to clients both in New Zealand and overseas.