New Zealand Assets Management
- NZAM’s success can also be linked to the high level of personalised service that we provide to our clients.
- We believe strongly that key personnel should always be accountable and available to clients. Typically we will meet face-to-face with clients quarterly to review their portfolio valuation and performance.
- We believe in communicating clearly our views of the markets, as well as any changes in portfolio asset allocation that may occur. By communicating changes, we believe that the client better understands the rationale behind asset allocation decisions and the influences these may have on future returns.
- Confidentiality is a cornerstone of our service, and safeguarding the privacy of all client information is of paramount importance to us.
- All NZAM staff are contractually bound not to disclose any information regarding the identity or other details of our clients or their investments. Whilst our client contracts specifically mention and adhere to the Privacy Act 1993, we regard this as the absolute minimum acceptable level of discretion.