NZ Visa Solutions - Services Overview

By: Nz Visa Solutions  05-Apr-2012
Keywords: Immigration, Immigration Services

At Visa NZ Solutions we provide a wide range of immigration services - from Visitors Visa to Work and Permanent Residence for New Zealand.

We solely deal with New Zealand immigration matters, which allows us to concentrate our efforts in this field where there are changes to regulations and rules happening frequently.

To enable us to lodge an application on your behalf we come up with a detailed  package containing instructions and forms specifically for your type of case.  The idea is to provide a simple step by step procedure that allows you to collect and complete the necessary documentation essential to your case.

Once the documentation is completed and given to us we will arrange it in the required manner then on your behalf present it to Immigration New Zealand. As we act as your agent for all immigration matters you won’t have to deal directly with the authorities in any way. This takes away a lot of unnecessary stress and worry for you.

We handle your application from start through to it's conclusion and address any matters that may arise between lodgement and approval.  If the application has to be referred to a higher authority we will arrange this as part of our service - at no addition to our fee.

Our applications are accurate and thorough and the benefit of this is that your application is dealt with quickly.

Keywords: Immigration, Immigration Services

Contact Nz Visa Solutions

Email - none provided

Print this page

Other products and services from Nz Visa Solutions


NZ Visa Solutions - Our Services

Once your application has been approved we would like to offer our assistance to make emigrating to New Zealand so much easier. A Long Term Business Visa allows you to stay in New Zealand as a self-employed individual for up to three years. For dependent children to study/attend school in New Zealand they need a student visa. For the partner/spouse to work in New Zealand they will need a work visa as well.