At NZ Visa Solutions we specialize in a wide range of immigration services:
- To work legally in New Zealand you will need a work visa. We handle work visa applications for the main applicant (person with a job offer).
- For the partner/spouse to work in New Zealand they will need a work visa as well. We handle all open work visa for the partner/spouse.
- Partners of New Zealand residents or citizens will need a work visa to work in New Zealand. We handle work visa based on partnership.
- If you are coming to New Zealand and intending to study for more than three months, you will need a student visa.
- For dependent children (children under the age of 25) to study/attend school in New Zealand they need a student visa. We handle all student visas.
A visitor visa allows entry, without the right to study, work, or reside, for a limited time. This is known as Visa Exemption and allow either 3 month or 6 month holiday visas.
We handle all permanent residence applications for:
- Single person - permanent residence only.
- Single person package - permanent residence & work permit.
- Family - Main applicant plus all family members - permanent residence only.
- Family package - Main applicant plus all family - including all work permits and student & visitor visas.
Business Visas (Long Term Business Visa - LTBV)
A Long Term Business Visa allows you to stay in New Zealand as a self-employed individual for up to three years. All of your family members can be included on this visa. Our service under this category will include the Primary Applicant + Spouse/Partner + dependent children.
Work to Residence
This category allows you to get a temporary visa to work in New Zealand as a step towards gaining permanent residence. You need to be either, qualified in a highly specialized or in demand, or have an exceptional talent in sports or the arts field to apply for the work to residence category.
Post Application Assistance
Once your application has been approved we would like to offer our assistance to make emigrating to New Zealand so much easier.
So we provide the following services to you :
- Meet and Greet. Pick up at the airport
- Assist you to find accommodation
- Guidance on CV completion for New Zealand jobs and interview tips
- Referrals and assistance for job interviews
- General assistance – i.e. setting up bank accounts, insurance, schooling, buying a vehicle,
- Purchase of a house, finance / loans, etc.
A nominal fee will apply for these services.