Eating the right foods can help to improve your energy levels and optimise your health
- Achieve and maintain healthy weight
- Decrease your risk of heart disease and diabetes
- Improve digestion and absorbtion of nutrients
- Increase your energy levels
- Improve sleeping patterns
At Nutrition Therapy, we don't do fads - we believe in nutrition that fits in with your life and your family.
Have you tried to lose weight over and over again?
Are you sick of the short term results many "diets" give you?
We coach you to achieve permanent weight loss - no fads, no rapid unmaintainable promises, and most importantly, real food!
Problems digesting foods can lead to pain, discomfort, weight loss and gain, tiredness, depression and nutritional inadequacies.
Whatever the cause, symptoms such as bloating, constipation, nausea, diarrhea and weight loss can all have a detrimental impact on your quality of life.
On the Nutrition Therapy programme, clients have reported dramatic improvement of these symptoms within as little as a week!
Healthy eating, combined with regular physical activity and weight control is important in the management of diabetes.
Eating a nutritious balanced diet helps a person to:
- control blood glucose levels
- maintain healthy body weight
- prevent complications of diabetes
At Nutrition Therapy, we have also assisted clients to reverse their type 2 diabetes and return their sugar levels back to normal range!
We will show you how to:
- eat to lower your cholesterol and risk of heart disease
- choose the right types of fats
- read and interpret food labels