NOVUS POLISHES - THE PROFESSIONAL AND EXPERT CHOICE
Since NOVUS Inc. first introduced NOVUS Plastic Polishes in 1973, the number of plastic products has grown tremendously. Yet, as widely used as plastic is, many people are still not sure how to care for it. This website can help.
By using a few simple techniques, along with NOVUS Plastic Clean & Shine No. 1, NOVUS Fine Scratch Remover No. 2 & NOVUS Heavy Scratch Remover No. 3, you can actually add life to plastic and keep it looking new. Best of all, you don't have to be a pro to get professional results.
Try our polishes and you'll see why manufacturers of plastic/acrylic products have used and recommended NOVUS Polishes for years.
NOVUS has been the best kept secret for years, but the word has gotten out to millions of people that NOVUS can restore and clean your plastic/acrylic products. NOVUS Polishes have saved manufacturers and consumers millions of dollars over our 30 years in business.
Acrylic fish tank before polishing Acrylic fish tank after polishing
• Plastic Storm Windows & Skylights
• Boat Windows & Fibreglass
• Auto Interiors, Gauges, Chrome, & Acrylic Paint
• Collapsible Windows on Convertibles & Sport Utility Vehicles
• Motorcycle Windscreens, Visors, Fairings & Helmets
• Turntable Dust Covers, Stereo Faceplates
• Compact Discs, Video Laser Discs, & CD ROM's
• Acrylic Hot Tubs & Spas
• Acrylic, Fiberglass or Cultured Marble Tubs, Showers & Counters
• Microwave Oven Doors, Decorator Acrylic Refrigerator Panels
• Acrylic Aquariums
• Telephones, Pagers, Scanners
• Acrylic Trophies & Awards
• Plastic Display Cases & Signs
• Gauges & Instrument Control Panels
• Safety shields & Goggles
• Airplane Windows
• Salad Bar Sneeze Guards
• Video Games, Pinball Machines & Jukeboxes
• Copiers and Fax Machines
• Acrylic Furniture
• Cash Registers & Calculators
• Emergency Vehicle Light Bar Lens Covers
• Acrylic on Tanning Beds