Products - NorthClad ACM - Northshore Sheet Metal, Inc
Northshore Sheet Metal
Northshore fabricates and installs systems from the following manufacturers:
- NorthClad's extrusion attachment system is engineered to provide superior wind uplift resistance and accommodate thermal expansion.
- Tested for air, water and structural per astm 283, 330, and 331, 508, and racking.
- Made in the USA by union craftsmen.
- See our design guide for details and guide specs.
- Aluminum composite material (ACM) consists of 2 layers of aluminum, sandwiching a resin core.
- Fire rated cores are also available.
- Panels feature coil-coated Kynar paint, for a 20 year finish warranty.
- NorthClad Engineered panel systems utilizes ACM from Alpolic®, Reynobond®, Alcotex® and Citadel, allowing for a wide variety of standard color and natural metal finish choices.
- Acm provides a flat surface comparable to much thicker aluminum, at a more reasonable price. When you desire a larger panel modules or panels with greater impact resistance, aluminum composite material is the way to go.
- ACM material is back routed to allow for bending and for interlocking extrusion attachment.
- Northclad Comp panels feature a pressure equalized rainscreen design.
Contact Northshore Sheet Metal
Email - none provided
Print this page