Northsafe Health and Safety Systems Whangarei
We offer an all-encompassing service to help our clients meet their obligations under the Health and Safety in Employment Act 1992.
We contract on an annual basis, giving our clients an unparalleled level of structured health and safety service management.
Our service includes:
- Initial set up and installation of a personalised health and safety system.
- Induction of all employees into the system.
- Calling the initial health and safety meeting to elect and train health and safety representatives and fire wardens.
- Holding ongoing health and safety meetings and fire drills.
- Ensuring all sub contractors, used by the client, are aware of their health and safety obligations to the client.
- Ongoing inductions of new employees as required.
- Ongoing updating of the system to ensure continuing compliance.
- Workplace accident investigation, including ensuring the client has all relevant paperwork in place.
- Pre-employment questionnaires.
We ensure our health and safety management services are constantly updated to reflect best practice.
Email - none provided
Print this page