Econergy Hot Water Heat Pumps

By: Heat Pump Professionals Ltd  27-Feb-2011
Keywords: Swimming Pool, Heat Pumps, Pump

We can supply Econergy Heat Pump Water Heaters.  This is a new generation of heat pump water heating technology for the 21st century.  Extremely efficient, Econergy, water heaters transfer up to 70% of the energy required to heat domestic hot water from the air, leaving you with a bill for a mere 30%

Keywords: Heat Pump, Heat Pumps, Hot Water, Pump, Swimming Pool, Water Heaters, Water Heating

Contact Heat Pump Professionals Ltd


Print this page

Other products and services from Heat Pump Professionals Ltd


Insulation and Heating Government Subsidy

You may be able to save on the cost of insulating and heating your home for winter


FREE in Home/Busines Consultation

Give Trent a ring or e mail to organise a visit.  He can measure the area you want to heat,


Repair, Service and Maintenance

We can maintain both residential and commercial heat pumps and air conditioning systems on a regular maintance contract or as


Fujitsu, Mitsubishi Electric, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Gree, Panasonic, Toshiba, Daikin,

 You get a top quality heating and cooling system that is installed by trade qualified professionals so that you get the most energy efficient use from the heat pump or air conditioning system. Your system will be installed to the highest industry standard and backed up by excellent after sales service and warranty support.


Heat Pump Sales and Installation, Servicing and Repairs

We can do anything that relates to heat pumps or airconditioning systems either at home or in a business place. Give Trent a call now for a FREE consultation and quote.