Black Rock or Muntons Premium Concentrate Kit
- A choice of 21 different beers making two and a half dozen 750ml bottles. Brewcraft Converter
- Adds extra malt, dextrose, and hops to enhance your beer. 30 litre Fermenter
- Made from food grade plastic, includes volume marks, stick-on thermometer, tap, bung and airlock.
- Cleans all equipment and bottles. Use before your first batch and then every five brews or if the fermenter has been unused for a long period.
- Your every day sterilizer and also removes all traces of Sterilizer Cleaner. Hydrometer
- Tells you when fermentation is complete. Easy Bottling Valve
- Fits onto the tap allowing the bottle to be filled from the bottom, reducing frothing and preventing oxidization. Mixing Paddle
- For stirring up malt, brew converter etc. Carbonation Drops
- For easy, accurate, no-mess priming of bottles.
Twin Lever Bottle Capper
- Easy to use with standard glass beer bottles. 150 Crown Seals
- Sufficient for your first five batches of beer. Bottle Brush
- For cleaning bottles. Black Rock
- Black Rock are New Zealand’s premier manufacturer of Beer Kits. They produce an excellent concentrate which in turn produces a superlative beer. Their range includes:
Lager, Dry Lager, Colonial Lager, Mexican Lager, East India Pale Ale, Export Pilsiner, Pilsener Blonde, Whispering Wheat, New Zealand Draught, New Zealand Company Bitter, Nut Brown Ale, Bock & Miners Stout.