In need of an inspirational speaker at your conference who guarantees their performance?
Read through your choices and I will tailor your content specifically to your needs.
Success is fantastic and the living of a successful life is a life well lived.
However in a society where information on success is readily available depression is on the rise.
Here I offer a powerful presentation that guides people to create success in their lives that has meaning to them. Presentation content:
- What we have been sold about success
- The meritocracy we live in
- Re-defining success on your own terms
- Goal setting that drives you and works
- Getting out of the busyness and into the creation of your vision.
- Be clear on what gets in the way.
- Create a clear definition of what success looks like to them
- Build a vision they are passionate about
- Learn the virtues that create success.
- Come with an initial plan they can start straight away.
- Learn strategies that will keep them on track, always.
Ideal duration: 45-60 minutes Keynote,
3 hour workshop
Ideal audience: Anyone with the slightest ambition.
There is no doubt that communication is the key to creating a successful and fulfilling life.
When we communicate with intelligence and confidence, doors open and the pathway becomes unblocked.
In this presentation I explore what makes great communication and invites the participants to take control.
- The real communication cycle
- The language of success
- What’s in your head?
- Asking for what you need and getting what you want
- The power of questions.
- The 6 rules of communication
- Understand what impacts on their ability to communicate
- Learn the skills to ask people what they want and get it
- Increase awareness of what their predominant thoughts are and how they impact on their ability to create success
- Learn strategies for difficult situations.
Ideal duration: 60 minutes
Ideal audience: Leaders
, Customer service, Anyone who communicates
Are you too busy to do anything you know you need to do?
Feeling overwhelmed with tasks that get you nowhere?
Then this is the perfect presentation for you.
As a frantic , ambitious, working mother of 5 I knew something had to change or something was going to give – namely my sanity.
So I set about looking at life management principles that would work.
- The myths about time management
- Know who you are – self knowledge is power
- The power of vision and a bucket list
- Purposeful tasks
- What needs to change?
- Personal boundaries
- The truth about balance.
- Understand how their personality impacts on their life management
- Being the creation of a vision
- Explore what they are tolerating and how to change it.
- Strategies to create balance the works
- Make to do lists that keep them focused.
Ideal duration: 60 minutes keynote, 3 hour workshop
Ideal audience: Anyone who is feeling overwhelmed.
Every minute of every single day you are telling people something about you.
With what you wear, how you act and through the words you say your message is clear.
In this presentation I explore how communication really works especially the hidden signals we send out and the interpretations we read into messages.
- What is influencing your understanding of the people around you?
- The challenge with stereotypes and judgements
- The complexities of communication
- Body language - the secrets you tell me.
- The power of words – words that wound and words that build.
- 10 things you should know about non-verbal communication
- Recognise what influences their understanding
- Remove blocks that impact negatively on understanding
- Improve confidence in communication
- Increase awareness of how they are in the world
- Understand their impact on others
- Be clear on what they need to develop and what they need to change.
Ideal duration: 60 minutes keynote– 3 hour workshop
Ideal audience: Anyone who has a need to increase their ability to read people and understand what they are sending out
As the saying goes – you cannot change what you don’t acknowledge.
Yet we continue to go along the path of slow demise because we cannot be honest to ourselves about what needs to change.
In this presentation I use my extensive coaching experience to challenge people about the lies we tell ourselves.
- What is your life telling you?
- The destructiveness of personal untruths
- How to recognise the lies that hold you back
- How to stop the lies and live in truth
- The 4 and only success truths.
- Recognise the lies they tell themselves
- Learn the most common self lies
- Recognise the lies in others
- Learn skill for self coaching