New Era Pathways has significant experience and success in working on educational development projects at a national, regional local and individual level. These projects, based on our proprietary process integrated Schools of the Future (iSOF™), create an inclusive futures thinking environment which generates a range of roadmaps, solutions, and actions required for the desired future state to be achieved. In addition to strategic and tactical planning, New Era Pathways has extensive experience in educational best practice in Information and Communications Technologies (ICT).
Our international educational expertise together with our proprietary process integrated Schools of the Future (iSOF™ enables us to provide the solutions and support for:
Strategic planning and futures thinking
- The development of a national education strategy and the identification of the key actions and activities required to fully realize the strategic direction
Professional development programmes
- That ensure school leaders and administrators gain ownership of the change processes and develop the capability to maximize the benefits.
Design and development of quality assurance processes
- That will assist to ensure that all components of the education system are capable of delivering and maintaining the desired high quality outcomes
Professional and leadership development for teachers
- To ensure that the impact of any change has a positive effect on student learning and achievement.
- Establishment of new learning organisations based on global best practice research
- Assisting schools to develop the "whole student"
- At school, tertiary and national level.
- Access to a wide range of global educational resource providers
New Era Pathways' expertise and understanding of educational best practice in Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) as a tool for enhanced teaching and learning include:
E - Learning
- Linking to on-line learning communities
Collaborative Learning opportunities
- We have vast experience in developing learning communities and building "learning clusters"
School based content filtering systems
- School software solutions - learning software and tools
- Access to a range of professional development opportunities for teaching staff and students.
School Management systems
- Proven systems to support record keeping, student learning, assessment for learning, attendance, resource and asset management and a range of other support services.