Entering the Brave New World of E-Mail Marketing
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 7th, 2012
Our Winter Dinner Meeting program will offer a practical, hands-on primer, provided by local car washers, on how to use e-mail and broadcast systems to market your business and build customer loyalty including..
- E-mail and text marketing campaigns to drive customers to your business
- Developing or acquiring the all important list
- Using broadcast services like Constant Contact to make coupon offers
- Capitalizing on new smart phone technology
5:30 p.m. Registration & Networking Reception
6:30 p.m. Dinner & Association Business (recognition for outgoing board members,
introduction of new board members)
7:30-9:00 p.m. Program
Please let us know if you have dietary restrictions. Call 781/245-7400 by Feb. 2, 2012
REGISTRATION - THREE EASY WAYS
NECA ACCEPTS ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS
- Easiest! Secure, online registration, 24/7 at www.newenglandcarwash.org
- Fax completed form with credit card information to 781/245-6487
- If paying by check, first fax your form then mail to
NECA 591 North Avenue, Ste. 3-2
Wakefield, MA 01880-1517
MEMBERS: $45 per person for all employees of NECA member companies
NON-MEMBERS: $55 per person
REFUNDS: Payment in full is due for all reservations unless a written cancellation is received by noon, 2/3/2012.
QUESTIONS? 781/245-7400 [email protected]
Please note: Registration fees for this event are not tax deductible as charitable contributions; they may be deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses.