Step 1. Make sure you are running nsCafe version 5.
Step 2. In the nscafe manager, click "Activate Accounts".
Step 3. Follow the instructions on the webpage.
How much does it cost?
Accounts are just $20 (US) per month and give you great additional
We will give you the first months access to nsCafe accounts for free, if it
is useful you may choose to keep accounts activated.
Who are accounts for?
Accounts are for any internet cafe that wants to build customer good will
by offering customers pay in advance accounts that can be used from the
management application. The service is particularly valuable for cafe that
have more than one location as members are able to roam seamlessly between
the locations with the same ID and account. It is also for good for any
business the sends out bills for products and services.
Why was it developed?
netStep accounts were developed to give travellers an ID and an account
they could keep as they moved and to enable roaming with accounts in
Key features and the benefits:
- You will make more money -> You get to take larger up front payments
from your customers (worth $100s a month to you :)
- Will build good will if you open an account for a customer, they put
money on it and they will return.
- Enable roaming - if you have multiple sites link them to the same
business ID to enable your customers to roam between your sites with the
same ID and account.
- A tool you can use to send out other bills and keep a close rain on your
- Convenience for your customers - do not need to pay small amounts every
time and they get a record of their spending in their own account.
- Less work for you - Accounts holder can come and go without ever having
to come to the front desk.
- You get to know who your customers are - who your best customers are.
- Better security, - make everyone a member and get to know everyone, find
out who is walking out
- Be able to run a kiosk environment - if everyone puts funds onto an
account and logs in to use them the site will need minimal supervision. -
Great for backpackers accommodation.
- Priority feedback integration - subscriber feature and change requests
will get priority.
- Updates - you are supporting development you will get all future updates
(print counting, till POS system, added security statistical reports
.. and anything else we think of)
- Get a listing in the subscribers directory
The information in this article was current at 02 Dec 2011