netStep PRODUCT: nsBilling
Credit Accounts, Internet Connected Computer
is part of the netStep user and transaction management system. It was developed to give small mobile business people the thing they need most. A way to get bills out quickly, a way to keep them in front of customers and way to easily get paid.
Key features and the benefits:
- Browser based invoice generation -> means that bills can be sent out from any internet connected computer
- Invoices/orders pending area -> means that invoices can be built over time and by a number of staff before it is posted to the client and running statement. It also allows orders sent in from applications to be changed and then "Ok-ed" by the customer before being posted to the statement. This is very useful for adding things like postage and give the supplier a change to give customers some human interaction during the transaction process. This reduces fraud and builds the customer relationship.
- Online running statements for buyers and sellers -> One running statement for buyers and sellers makes it easy for both parties to see the status of an account. It removes the expensive and time-consuming need to mail out statements that are easy to lose or misplace.
- Buyer - Seller accounts -> the buyer - seller account structure allows users to run both debit and credit accounts with their customers. This reduces transaction costs, adds convenience and makes micro ecommerce possible. Very small transactions can be added to a statement and taken off a credit balance or the larger amount paid once each month.
- Online payment options -> The option to pay by visa from the statement makes making payments convenient for customers and getting paid fast for suppliers.
, Internet Connected Computer