About Propertyscouts Nelson
Three months free Property Management when you sign up with Propertyscouts Nelson and mention you saw this on Hotfrog!
You would think that being an independent Property Management Company that our primary focus would be on properties. Actually, we prefer to focus on our customers … the property owners and the tenants we find for them.
We don't make any bones about the fact that we are great at what we do. We would even go as far as to say that we are the best. So good in fact, we are one of the few Property Management companies to offer property owners guaranteed rents.
Propertyscouts manage residential and commercial properties in the local area. We are the ‘local specialists’ helping to place quality tenants in rental properties. It’s our job to save property owners time and money …to take the hassle out of owning investment property.
A summary of the main services we offer Property Owners:
• Rental appraisals
• Advertising and promoting rental properties
• Corresponding with and meeting potential tenants
• Showing available rental properties to potential tenants
• Tenant vetting (reference and credit checks)
• Preparation of Tenancy agreements and bond collection (we offer property owners a rental guarantee)
• Maintaining a tenancy database
• Property inspections including where appropriate organising repairs and maintenance
• Payment of invoices on behalf of owners (rates, insurance, maintenance etc.)
• Rent collecting (we have a policy of zero tolerance to rent arrears)
• Leaving inspections and bond refunds
- Coupon # : [PropDisc]
New clients will receive a discount on their management fee.
Is Propertyscouts Nelson in 5 Stead Crescent, Stoke Nelson 7011 your business? Claim your listing and attract more leads by adding more content, photos and other business details.
We have more Management services in Stoke Nelson available on Hotfrog NewZealand. You can update your search for Stoke Management by location, keyword or service options.
More companies in Stoke Nelson, 7011, NewZealand