| || |
Price per kilogram
| Washing || |
|Washing and drying
||$10 for the first kg, |
and $5 per kilo after that.
|Charge for an additional wash for very greasy fleeces
| Carding || |
| Roving |
|All wool except merino
|Alpaca and dyed wools
| Wool Batts (normally 500 or 700 gm/m2 approx) |
Max size approx 1800mm x 540mm
- We have a minimum charge of the charge for 1kg of the requested service.
- Postage and packing is additonal to the prices quoted.
- All prices are based on the weight of the fleece received by us.
We would like to remind you that it is your responsibility to skirt and clean the fleeces before you send them to us. This is very important for the following reasons:
- Any strong hairs, leaves, sticks or grass, etc. may end up in your finished product.
- The carder will card to the longer fibers, so if you leave in the shorts they will fall to the floor and you will pay to have them carded but not receive them back in the finished product.
- If there is anything hard in the fleeces, such as the odd stone, nail, etc, it will damage the rollers on our carder and is likely that we will not be able to repair the machine.
So - if we consider your fleece needs skirting or hand cleaning we will contact you. You will then have the option of taking the fleece back and working on it yourself, or we will do it for you, but we charge $25/hour.
The information in this article was current at 02 Dec 2011