So what is information manangement and how can we help you? Here's a brief list of some of the types of information you probably deal with on a daily basis:
- Paper - yes, despite all of the claims of paperless offices I bet you still deal with a lot of paper.
- Word documents - Quotes, etc
- Excel spreadsheets
- Client contact information
- Tasks and appointments
- Sales leads and opportunities
- Ongoing client relationship management
We specialise in a number of products and technologies that can improve all of these processes. In the past it has been prohibitively expensive to implement such solutions but just recently a number of key technologies have come together making office automation and enterprise level document management possible for small and medium sized businesses. Here's some of the processes we focus on:
- Document management. Keeping all your documents in a safe centralised location with built in content indexing to enable quick searching. Version control can ensure you can get back to previous copies. Templates can be used to enforce document standards. Metadata can be enforced to futher improve document organisation and location.
- Electronic forms and workflow.
If any of this sounds familiar then give us a call. We'll happily come and talk to you about the options available to you. You may be surprised just how quickly these systems will pay for themselves!